As the travel industry and our communities continue to adjust to the COVID-19 virus (Coronavirus), we have implemented the following protocols to ensure the safety of our guests, our staff, and ourselves:
- All guests and staff are required to wear face masks while in the inn’s common areas.
- There is a two-day separation for room reservations. To the best of our ability, we will keep a 48-hour separation between one guest’s checkout and the new guest’s check-in for each of our rooms for thorough sanitation, including an ozone procedure that eliminates any residual virus germs prior to the next guest check-in. If we are unable to keep the 2-day separation, we will contact the guest to discuss options.
- We will ensure that guests can dine at a safe distance away from each other. Guests are encouraged to eat outside when the weather is comfortable.
- We will frequently disinfect surfaces several times during the day (e.g., countertop, stair banister, light switches, door knobs, etc.).
- Hand sanitizer is available in common areas.
- We will provide only single-serve items at our snack area to mitigate transmission of surface germs.
- To further protect all parties, we no longer offer our turn-down service each evening and do not freshen rooms during stays. Let us know if you require additional towels.
There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any and every place people go. COVID-19 is a very contagious disease that has the potential to cause serious illness and death.
By visiting the Mooreland Garden Inn, you:
- Voluntarily acknowledge and assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19
- Agree to abide by current Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Pennsylvania State Government COVID-19 recommendations and guidelines while you are here
- Agree to notify us immediately if you become aware that either you, or anyone with whom you have had contact, has contracted COVID-19.
Click HERE for the “Pennsylvania Bed & Breakfast Inns Promise”
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Corona Virus COVID-19)
PA Dept of Health and Human Services
- Check-in time is 4:00 – 7:00 PM. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- A credit card is required to establish a reservation. Major Credit Cards are accepted.
- A $30 non-refundable deposit is charged at the time of the
- We are a non-smoking establishment … no smoking, no vaping.
- We are unable to accommodate pets.
- Guest Room rates are based on double occupancy.
- A $50 per extra person/3rd person fee is applied for guests over the age of 16.
- Ask about AAA, Military, Government/Per Diem rates.
- Guests who overlook their reservation (‘no-shows’) are still responsible for the entire reservation amount.
- Early departures will be charged the full amount of the room reservation.
Cancellation Policy – We require notification for a cancellation as follows:
- For all reservations, if a cancellation is made fewer than 7 days prior to your arrival date, and if the canceled room cannot be rebooked, you will be charged your full reservation amount.
- If you are a “NO SHOW,” you are responsible for the entire amount of the reservation, as the room was held specifically for you.
Pet Policies – The Mooreland Garden Inn does not permit pets.
Arrival Times – 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
A $30.00 deposit is collected at the time of reservation (beginning July 13, 2020). Payment for gift certificates is collected at the time of purchase.
Children over the age of 8 are welcome with an accompanying adult. Children age 16 and under stay free.
Credit Card Security
Your credit card information is stored and processed securely.